Sunday, August 26, 2007

Now I know I am getting a bit ahead of myself because I still have a couple of weddings to post before this one- But this one was very very special - it was my brother's daughter's wedding. These guys were soooooooo much fun! It was truly an honor to be a guest- and an even bigger honor to shoot it. The weather turned out to be perfect- (especially after about 2 weeks of continuous rain)- It was also an incredible adventure when all 9 of my siblings and most of their families were able to get together as well. There are so many great shots - but here is a mix of a few- we will post them all to the web shortly - at http://www.firstlight.photoreflect.com/

I love the emotion in this shot- Steve's eyes are all watery when he sees his bride for the first time- It looks like she had the same effect on his dad- Awwww! Hey Sailor!

Looks like a couple of newlyweds here as well- I am so proud of this guy - and he is my bro!





No comments: