Saturday, June 30, 2007

Vivian and Ryan had an incredible wedding. Half of the people came from the other side of the world. 18 hours by plane. Vivian, who is finishing up med school has not even seen her mom and dad for 2.5 years because of the distance and expense. So you can imagine it was quite a wonderful reunion for all.

Ryan's dad did the most incredible speech welcoming her family from Hong Kong- and he did it in their native tounge. I was amazed after he finished the first sentence- then he went on and on..... I can only imagine how thrilled and welcomed her family must have felt. The sushi appetizer was a lovely touch as well.

We met Vivian some time ago when my wife worked at the cancer hospital with Vivian when she was a nurse. Vivian helped tutor my wife through chemistry. (Now you know why I am a photographer-:)) I like to find chemistry with my couples not study it.



This was the Lion- It is a tradition and it really got people involved. It was funny becasue some people were a little afraid of it, and some people loved it. In order to keep it happy you had to feed it with either fruit and vegetables or a few dollars. Very unique!!!






This cake was actually better than it looked, and it was beautiful.
Yes it is true- Yummy!


Kyle gave me a hand on this wedding as well. You guessed it- He thought it to be an incredible event.

Everyone said the 7-7-07 was the big day for weddings this year. I didn't find that to be true, for me it was 6-16-07 I must have turned away 12 couples that wanted me for that date. I even had one couple that wanted me for 6-16 that actually changed their date! To make it even crazier - her dad used to be a professional photographer- No pressue there!


No comments: